Monday, October 12, 2009

"The Menu" Part 3



This is the final round of my Menu Challenge. I found this recipe on a whim while researching healthy recipes and thought I'd give it a try. It was so easy and quick. It was also nice to watch the video, otherwise I probably wouldn't have chosen this recipe. To watch the video for Balsamic Chicken with Baby Spinach, Over Couscous click here. The only thing I changed was I seasoned the chicken with lemon pepper and salt. It not only gave the chicken some much needed flavor, but color as well. I also cut the breasts so they were much thinner so they would cook faster. When I make this meal again I will probably change out the couscous for some flavored rice.


Remember the mere $20 I spent for all the items I didn't have to complete the menu? Well, I knew that if I made enough meals I would have plenty of left overs for lunches. So not only did we have great dinners, but lunches as well!

No comments: