Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning


I'm sitting in bed watching General Conference. I love that it falls on Easter Sunday this year. It's nice to feel like we are actually thinking about the meaning of Easter for the bulk of our day.

It's a family tradition with the Husband's family to have omlettes during the first session of Conference. I love this tradition. So Husband and I got up and cooked up some yummy omlettes, of which I ate the whole thing:)


Tip: most people cook their eggs at too high of a temperature. Turn your stove just below medium heat and be patient, it's worth it.


Next time I think I'll try these omlettes!

1 comment:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Ever since you and Trev taught me about how to correctly cook eggs a few years back I've never tried to cheat and turn up the heat since! They are delicious every time now.