Friday, May 29, 2009

Wishful Thinking


















If any of you have every been to my home you know that it's tiny! At least it feels that way. I love, love to entertain, but I just don't have the space for it. Which is why many of you haven't been over. I don't have a dining room, but I am constantly dreaming of what it would be like if I did. Right now, my dining consists of a small 4 person table in the corner of my tiny kitchen (and even then, it barely fits).
I am in LOVE with this dining room. Don't you just want to sit there for hours and eat fabulous food! I know I do. And the striped captain chairs...amazing!
Sorry, I don't even remember where I found this image. What I do know is that I'll save it for the day that I can finally duplicate it.

Have a lovely weekend....

No comments: